The Ultralight 1103AC electric outboard is suitable for kayaks, canoes and very light boats.
Features & Benefits
- Weight: 15.3 kg complete with battery
- 3 HP equivalent
- With 915 Wh high-performance lithium battery
- Comes including charger, throttle, onboard computer, GPS-based range calculation and emergency magnetic kill switch
- New angler mount with tilt and park mechanism, plus simple integration with the kayak’s steering unit.
- Easy to mount on fishing kayaks
- Range of up to 50 km
Professional kayak anglers don’t hit the water without their Torqeedo Ultralight electric outboard, and neither should you. With the Ultralight 1103AC electric outboard, you can now beat the crowd and get to that coveted spot up to 30% faster. The whisper-quiet, direct-drive Ultralight 1103AC electric outboard comes with the innovative angler mount and all the hightech features you’ve come to expect: GPS built-in, realtime range and runtime display, solar charging, superior safety and performance, and the latest lithium battery technology. The Torqeedo Ultralight 1103 AC electric outboard is almost three times more powerful than the Torqeedo Ultralight 403 for the ultimate in acceleration and pulling power, and adds instant throttle response for improved manoeuvrability and a heavy-duty construction with more resistance to impact damage.
Our extremely light Torqeedo Ultralight 1103AC electric outboard fits on all popular types of kayak and canoes.
- Ultralight 1103AC
- 915 Wh Lithium Battery
- Remote throttle
- On-board computer
- GPS-based range calculation
- Emergency magnetic stop key
Warranty: 2 years for non-commercial use
Torqeedo Ultralight 1103AC Electric outboard Kayak/Canoe motor 3hp
Technical Data Ultralight - Ultralight 1103AC
Input power in watts 1100 Propulsive power in watts 540 Comparable petrol outboards (propulsive power) 3 HP Comparable petrol outboards (thrust) Maximum overall efficiency in % 49 Static thrust in lbs* Integrated battery 915 Wh Li-Ion Nominal voltage 29.6 Final charging voltage 33.6 Total weight in kg 15.3 Motor weight without battery in kg 9.3 Weight of integrated battery 6.0 Shaft length in cm 51 Standard propeller
(v = speed in km/h at p = power in watts)
v10/p1100 weedless Alternative propeller options - Maximum propeller speed in rpm 1,450 Control Throttle Steering Connects to kayak steering, lockable Tilting device Manual, with impact protection Trim device Manual, 4-step Stepless forward/reverse drive Yes Integrated on-board computer
* Torqeedo static thrust measurement is based on internationally accepted ISO standards. Static thrust figures for conventional trolling motors are typically measured differently, which results in higher values. To compare Torqeedo static thrust data with conventional trolling motors, add approximately 50% to the Torqeedo static thrust values.